This is an easy canned salmon recipe for a tasty Salmon Loaf. Packed with Omega 3, This is a great recipe for a mid-week family meal.
Ingredients - Serves 4
* 1 can salmon, juice and all
* 3/4 - 1 cup/6 - 8oz/175g - 225g bread crumbs
* 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
* 1 Tabsp/½oz/15g butter
* 3 teasp/1 tabsp Fresh lemon juice
* 2 dashes Tabasco
* 1/4 cup/4oz/125g finely chopped parsley
Mix all together and put in oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes.
Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.
Remember: fish is brain food and some of us need all the help we can get!
This recipe was kindly donated by Kay
Click here for more of Kay's delicious recipe ideas